International Alliance for Women in Music
Operations Administrator Opportunity
The International Alliance for Women in Music is seeking applicants for a part-time Operations Administrator.
We seek a candidate who is detail-oriented and adept at providing operational support for a 25-person board.
The ideal candidate has skills and experience in administrative and operational coordination, scheduling, administration, and database input. Previous nonprofit music or arts experience is preferred, but not required. Applicants need strong organizational, management, inter-personal skills, and a commitment to supporting the mission and success of the IAWM. This position does not manage any personnel nor has any financial responsibilities.
• Working closely with the president and committee chairs to ensure the coordination of program activities
• Managing general operations and administrative activities
• Answering inquiries and/or routing communications to the appropriate board member
• Assisting board members to gather information
• Working with the IAWM President to establish organizational priorities
Applicants should email a letter of interest including a description of their qualifications and a current resume to: [email protected] with “Operations Administrator” in the subject line.