IAWM Membership Committee
The Membership Committee verifies and maintains the informational database for all members, circulates a directory and executes the annual membership drive.
Cecilia Montemayor, chair
- Maintain database information for all members. Process new membership applications and request publications for new members.
- Create and circulate a membership directory (March), with an update later in the year (November).
- Execute yearly membership drive.
- Provide mailing lists and labels for Journal mailings and at others’ requests.
- Provide membership verification for contest applicants, board members, board candidates and those who make submissions for the publications.
- Determine eligibility of applicants for subsidized memberships (subject to availability of funds).
If you are looking to join or renew your membership, you may do so here.