IAWM Finance Committee
Julie Cross, chair
- Contact committee members to advise them of a procedural change that will affect the area of Finance.
- Solicit opinion and discuss requests for extraordinary or non-budgeted expenses. All such projects must go through the Finance Committee for approval.
- Circulate status of budget year at regular intervals.
- Apprise committee members of income-producing projects (annual appeals, membership, et al).
- When necessary, delegate authority to committee members to assist in Treasurer’s duties.
- Any project unfunded or underfunded by the budget must go through the Finance Committee and then to the Executive Committee or full Board for approval (from 2000 Board Meeting Minutes).